There was a time that children were considered a blessing form the Lord and being barren was considered a curse. 6000 years later, people view children as the curse and inconvenience and barrenness as freedom. Instead of looking at the circumstance wisely, its judged as something to fix due to time, money, and support.
No condemnation to those who have had an abortion and repented, but to those who haven’t repented, consider that abortion is a sin, and that it is a sin of murder. You must confess this sin in order to truly get to the root otherwise it might appear in other forms of your life.
Not only does the person who received the abortion need to ask for God’s forgiveness, but all those involved: from those who influenced the decision to the nurse who assisted in the abortion.
The GOOD NEWS is that there is healing afterward, because the Lord JESUS wants to heal you. There is a good book on this subject called “Abortion’s Aftermath” by Bill and Sue Banks:
If you are ready to be made whole, follow these steps:
- Realize you are dealing with the spirit of murder and confess this to the Lord.
- Renounce it and desire to have no place with it any longer.
- Ask God for forgiveness and to wash you from all unrighteousness.
- Welcome the Spirit of life and love to fill your being and rule your thoughts. Ask God to restore your soul.
- Release forgiveness to all those involved, including yourself.
- Believe and know that your total healing (mentally, physically, and spiritually), will be a process. The length of time of your process depends on you and the Lord’s appointed time for you.
- Separate yourself by seeking the Lord and distancing those thoughts and associates of murder.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow, so remember, He still loves you and knows the end from the beginning. Your actions are never a surprise to Him. But in knowing all that we have and will ever do, He still saw that and died for all our sin and brought us peace with God and eternal life.
Go in Peace……