Dear Jehovah Witnesses,
Could you please address these issues that you have separated yourselves from, in which any and all Christian sect believe:
1. Foundation: once something is built, it doesn’t matter how many years have passed or how many different names it is called; it still has the same foundation. The founder of the Jehovah Witnesses, Charles Taze Russell, was reported to be a perjurer under oath, sworn adversary of historic Christianity, and scholastic fraud.
2. The Door: Jesus is the door to The Father. If you do not come through the door,but some other door, the same is a thief. See John 10:1-2. Yet you claim not to go through this door of Jesus.
3. Polytheism: If you worship Jesus and claim he is not God, then by your own doctrine, you are engaging in polytheism.
4. Jesus as God and Man: Jehovah Witnesses have stated in their documents op, cit, pg 87 the Jesus was just a perfect man and not God in the flesh (read John 1, 8:58, 20:28, Colossians 1:16-17, Hebrews 1:1-3).
5. Triune: the Jehovah Witnesses have claimed that this is a pagan belief and unBiblical, yet if you read John 14:16, Luke 24, Matthew 3 and Acts 4, the the Bible you claim to use, this refutes that sentiment.
From my understanding, what makes a person a Christian, and also part of the Christian denominations, is if you accept and follow Christ. Because you do not recognize Him as the Son of God, how can you rightfully call yourselves a Christian?