Old things are passing away and in 2010, all things are continuously becoming new….
7 things I’ve learned in these past few months that I’ve fasted from these posts:
1. Fasting is a lifestyle for the one who wants to keep himself aligned with Christ, with God.
2. There are several types of fasts, not just abstaining from food.
3. No matter how much faith you have, it can still be made stronger and shown is need improvement
4. Although I’m not yet rich, and I’m not at all poor, the Lord has given me all things materially & mentally as I have access to all thing on His earth.
5. God has is perfect timing in all things for all of us, and it appears as if the more He loves us and makes us righteous before Him, the more He tries us and allows hardships & lengthy situations to perfect us in character & spirit.
6. Showing your faith through your lifestyle is also as convincing as preaching
7. God ; Jesus ; the Holy Spirit, loves all of us but will not tolerate evil